Frozen Action

Grimentz, Val d'Anniviers

Swiss Office

Owning a property in a foreign country requires a certain amount of paperwork, accounting and administration. We can help you with this through our network of legal and accounting contacts as well as looking after the mundane bill paying, correspondence with the council and local service providers.

- Bill paying
- accounting and legal aid
- local correspondence
- printing and scanning service

For further details, please contact us for a copy of our service contract.